What Information & Why
Marzipan has no direct engagement with Supply Partner Users. Marzipan requires its Supply Partners and Demand Partners to provide a privacy notice as required under applicable laws. Supply Partners are responsible for ensuring that Users PI has been collected in accordance with applicable law.
Marzipan’s Supply Partners download a Software Development Kit (“SDK”) on their mobile site(s). The SDK facilitates the transfer of User PI to Marzipan so that Marzipan can provide ad monetization Services to the Supply Partner including the placement and serving of personalized ads to the mobile site(s) for viewing by the User.
Marzipan only receives User PI that Supply Partners have instructed us, with their Users permission, for the business purposes of providing the Services. For example, if a User uses a mobile application where the Supply Partner has embedded Madex’s SDK, then the SDK will provide to Marzipan only the User PI that Supply Partner has enabled Marzipan to receive in order to provide the Services.
Marzipan may receive the following User PI:
- Information about User’s mobile advertising identifiers, such as User’s Advertising ID (Apple IDFA or Google AAID).
- Information that User’s device provides, such as device IP address, network connection type and device GPS location.
- Information about User’s age and gender.
Marzipan processes this User PI solely for the business purposes of providing the Services, which include:
- Providing personalized ads to Users;
- Providing support to Supply Partners;
- Analyzing the performance of the Services;
- Improving the Services; and
- Protecting the Services from fraud, misuse and illegal activity.